A GLIMPSE AT WEEKDAY
On any given weekday at FBCTLH, more than 120 families walk through our Duval doors. They have chosen FBCTLH as the place for their young children to learn, grow, and thrive. What an amazing responsibility and privilege this is!
Yes, the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus to many children and families is daily on our doorstep. We are blessed to have 140 children enrolled in our Weekday program. Our staff of 40 women are striving each and every day to become better at loving and meeting the needs of preschoolers.
Our present Administrative leadership team is God centered and amazingly strong.
I am grateful to serve with Maranda and Cynthia as we strengthen the program together. They are bringing experience, new energy, new ideas, and consistent leadership to our families.
Our Weekday program is an OUTREACH MINISTRY that could use more support. How?
- PRAY DAILY for the staff that ministers to young children (6 weeks – 5 Year olds).
- SIGN UP to be involved in a quarterly OUTREACH PROJECTS to our families. Some events will include…
- Handing out Breakfast to GO Bags to parents as they drop off their children
- Assisting with the WEEKDAY ART GALLERY and DESSERTS PARTY on Friday, May 19
- Helping with a BOOK IT Party… assist families as they pick out a book to take home as we support literacy and bedtime reading.
- Handing out FBCTLH Easter Celebration & Egg Hunt invitations to families with a spring treat.
If you would be willing to be a Weekday Outreach partner, please email me. May we live out Colossians 3:23 together.
“Whatever we do, work at it with all our hearts, as working for the Lord, not for people.”
— Suzette Mason
Maranda Andrews, the Weekday Operations Director, has worked at FBCTLH for 16 years.
Cynthia Tucker, the Weekday Program Director, has shared her gifts at FBCTLH for 21 years.