CAMP IN THE CITY AT FBCTLH
KIDS… Get ready for the loudest, funniest, and one of the most impactful weeks of your summer! At CAMP IN THE CITY, campers jump high, dance silly, adventure big, and learn all about Jesus Christ. From July 31 – August 4, FBCTLH will be transformed into a camp where power hour, high energy activities, Bible study, all around crazy fun turn an ordinary day into childhood memories.
What about students and adults? There are some great ways that you can support the Pine Cove team (31 college students) as CAMP IN THE CITY comes our way:
- PRAYER: Please pray for safe travel as the team heads our way with lots of vehicles and equipment. Please commit to praying daily for each counselor and each camper as they experience a Jesus filled week together.
- Serve as a HOST HOME: FBCTLH has been asked to provide housing for 31 college students. What does that look like? Each HOST HOME is asked to house 3 or more same gender college students. Each college student will need a bed, daily breakfast (perhaps to go), 2-3 dinners, and an opportunity to do laundry before they leave on August 5. No transportation is needed! This great team of college students will be a blessing in your home as they share their servant’s heart with your family.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: If you are interested in helping a child participate in CAMP IN THE CITY, scholarships are still being accepted. The cost of camp is $260.
- INVITE A CHILD: Do you know a neighbor, coworker, friend, etc. that has a school age child? Camp is filling up, but we still have room for campers (rising 1st–6th graders) to register. Yes, we continue to help kids participate in the week with some 50% off scholarships.
- STOP BY and HIGH FIVE the Pine Cove Staff: The CAMP IN THE CITY counselors will be glowing in the Florida heat as they minister to children throughout the week. If you are around the church during the week, take a moment and extend a word of thanks, encouragement, and love to these incredible counselors.
Email Suzette Mason or Christin Wright to assist with CAMP IN THE CITY in any of the above ways or if you have a question.
Excited to see all God will do!
— Suzette Mason